6/6/14

SHE MADE ME.


New in:
bottoms will move in soon, too

I don't know what it is, but recently, I'm very attracted to Aussie labels. You know my love for Spell Designs, but other labels like Gypsy River and Naked Labels Boutique really make my heart beat faster. She Made Me is another Australian gem that is just beyond beautiful. Maybe it is because we actually planning an Australia road trip in 2016. Me and hubby are dying to see the red continent with all its wilderness, deserts, beaches and kangaroos! But first, the southwestern US-trip is on out schedule.

The bikinis are hand crocheted and decorated with little shells. Amazing. Just brings in the mermaid vibe. I actually bought the top for wearing it under the Spell Designs fleetwood maxi dress, but as it comes with a nude slip dress, it isn't actually necessary to wear a bra at all. And that is what I like especially at a bohemian rock n'roll wedding.

As I cannot return the top (it's to gorgeous to return, anyhow), I will order the bottoms as soon as possible. 




5 comments:

Kacie Cone said...

I'm so obsessed with Aussie brands right now, makes me think I grew up in the wrong country! I'll have to check out this one!

I'm thinking about getting the fleetwood maxi dress for myself, but I'm just too nervous to finally make the plunge!

Romy / Hippy at Heart said...

He Kacie, I bet you would look fantastic in the fleetwood maxi!!

Romy / Hippy at Heart said...

He Kacie, I bet you would look fantastic in the fleetwood maxi!!

Shakkablakka said...

I love australian labels so much! Godess of Babylon is a favorite of mine. And Spell, yes!
To bad it is not that practical to order from webshops from the other side of the globe..

www.shakkablakka.blogspot.nl

Diana Cloudlet said...

Dear, your blog is fabulous! I like your photos & your style!
Everything is perfect!

would you like to follow each other?

will be happy to see you in my blog!
www.dianacloudlet.com