5/18/14

LAZY SUNDAY AND AN ALMOST PERFECT WEDDING RENEWAL OUTFIT.



Wearing ///
not so perfect Zara crochet dress (2012)
Antik Batik Pink tassel bag (via Vestiaire Collective)
Acne Alma boots in light pink (2014)

A lazy sunday and me trying some bridal wear...

Really like the Vegas wedding outfit, but I don't feel really amazing in it... I do have the feeling in my gut that it is a touch to sweet and girly, not feminine and sexy enough. My vision was a rock n'roll kinda hippy bride, but with all the floral details I think it might go in the wrong direction.

I will give the Spell Desings Fleetwood lace maxi dress a try and will order it straight away when it hits the shop...
love its back detail, the slide slits, the pattern of the lace, the sleeves, the length... maybe its the dress I ever dreamed of so why compromising?

I made that mistake at my first wedding and chose something I didn't love enough and that didn't feel me. So I'm very excited when that beauty arrives at my home - I'm sure that the oriental touch of the Spell dress really matches so well with my Antik Batik bag and the Acne boots... the flower crown will add the bridal hippy touch.



PURE EXCITEMENT!! If something blows you away it is worth a try. And I'm lusting after the Spell frock since months when I first saw a pic of it in February on tumblr.


11 comments:

Mrs. D said...

You look gorgeous!!!

Patti said...

No bad choices here - the Spell dress is WOW-fabulous. Thanks for sharing with Visible Monday!

Kacie Cone said...

Yeah that spell dress is truly stunning!! The zara dress does look awesome on you too though!

Vix said...

Both look perfect to me! x

Porcelina said...

Two amaxing dresses in one post! You look fab, I especially love the boots and flower crown. P x

Mrs C said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mrs C said...

The spell frock dress is stunning! Perfect hippie bride dress!

Jan Graham-McMillen said...

Wonderful! You've got it; pitch perfect! Will look forward to seeing photos when the big day is celebrated.
You've got the Southwest Attitude down pat, too. Even kitty in a tepee!

Tania said...

Too pretty! It would make a perfect festival outfit as well, especially with that bag. I am in awe of that teepee thing you have for your cat. Amazing.

xo freshfizzle

Emmett Katherine said...

I think the zara dress is really pretty but you do need something you feel amazing in. That spell dress is beautiful, fingered crossed it's perfect when you're able to order it and try it on!

2000 said...

Pretty! I love the look of that Spell Desings Fleetwood lace maxi dress, wish I could get it too!!